Welcome to the personal knowledge base of Wesley Moore.
Recently Updated Pages
- Vim updated 10 January 2023, 01:30 AM UTC
- PDF updated 09 January 2023, 11:46 PM UTC
- Text Editing updated 09 January 2023, 02:54 AM UTC
- Shell Snippets updated 09 January 2023, 02:46 AM UTC
- ImageMagick updated 26 October 2019, 12:17 AM UTC
What is a personal knowledge base?
It's a semi-organized collection of knowledge that I have accumulated.
Why was this created?
I noticed that a number of my friends and colleagues had a system similar to me where we would collect little morsels of information for future reference. It seemed a shame that each person's information was private to them so I decided to publish a bunch of mine. This is the result.
The idea is that each page doesn't have to be a fully fledged tutorial or blog post. It just needs to be quick to add to and if the information happens to help someone else, then great.
How does it work?
All the pages are Markdown files in a folder on my computer synced to the server via Syncthing. I just create or edit a file and it shows up on the site.